Canon's COVID-19 Response
We would like to extend our deepest sympathies to all those affected by the novel coronavirus (COVID-19). At the same time, we would like to express our deepest respect and heartfelt gratitude to all those on the frontline, including those in the medical and governmental sectors, who are making every effort to prevent the spread of infection worldwide.
The Canon Group places the highest priority on the health and safety of its employees as well as their families and neighbors, customers, and business partners, and is taking preventative measures against the spread of infection in accordance with government policies. Utilizing our proprietary technologies, we are also working to provide products and services that support new work and life styles, as well as to support a swift end to the COVID-19 pandemic.
- December 14, 2021Canon India collaborates with the CII Foundation in furthering the COVID-19 vaccination drive for the underprivileged in India
- July 29, 2021Canon Marketing Malaysia and employees provide food aid to families affected by the pandemic
- July 16, 2021Canon Hi-Tech (Thailand) funds procurement of beds for new field hospitals in Bang Pa-In District, Ayutthaya
- July 16, 2021Canon Hi-Tech (Thailand) offers its facility for use as a COVID-19 testing center
- May 11, 2021Canon Singapore launches all-in-one mobile solution for quick and efficient safe entry to condominiums, malls and offices
Contribution to local communities
Enjoy Staying at Home
A website where visitors can download various entertainment content such as paper craft and scrapbook materials free of charge.
A collection of wild bird photos from Canon’s "Bird Branch Project" biodiversity conservation activities. Highlights include pictures of familiar wild birds, their calls and chirping sounds and easy-to-understand explanations by experts.
The Canon Video Square website showcases more than 60 videos about Canon’s businesses, products, services, technology and social activities.